User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Apr 2005, 21:09   #51
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Marraige Proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I "I don't know what to say"
to which I romantically replied
"Yes would be a good, my knees are bloody killing me"

Those NHS replacements aint up to much eh?!
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 22:19   #52
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i was going to make that joke damn you dace
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 23:50   #53
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I didn't have a ring.
I didn't have flowers
I didn't have balloons
I didn't have a plan.
I didn't know if she was going to say 'yes'. *
I did know I wanted to ask her.

* When I did ask, on one knee, she kind of laughed a lot and eventually said
"I don't know what to say"
to which I romantically replied
"Yes would be a good, my knees are bloody killing me"
sweet. I didn't do the method I expressed though.
I flew me and my wife to guam and asked her there. On the beach. But everyone can't fly there girl to guam. So i presented a much simpler way. but your proposal is ace!
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 23:53   #54
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Those NHS replacements aint up to much eh?!
Keyhole surgery on both knees in the two years before makes DM a crappy-kneed old git. Yes.

You bastard.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 00:01   #55
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

heh chika.. you wouldn't even get a date from me never mind marriage proposals :P
and as you said, each to their own. i think the point that's been missed is you should have a fairly good idea of the girl to know what kind of proposal she'd like.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 01:18   #56
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
heh chika.. you wouldn't even get a date from me never mind marriage proposals :P
and as you said, each to their own. i think the point that's been missed is you should have a fairly good idea of the girl to know what kind of proposal she'd like.
$20 I could get a date with you. I am not a bad guy. The true question is, would I want to.
I mentioned before that I have been over most of the world. And in not 1 place did I have a problem getting girls. Now, unless you look like Maria Carey or Jennifer Lopez*, Take your statement back.

*- basically I don't think that anyone that looks like Maria Carey or jennifer Lopez would ever date me. Statistically, girls like them end up with quite wealthy men. or at least thats my excuse to why they wouldn't date me. in addition to that frown.....
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 01:22   #57
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
$20 I could get a date with you.(
Truly this is the way to a girl's heart and future romance, by betting her that she'll go on a date with you.

I can hear Mendelson already...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 01:23   #58
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Now, unless you look like Maria Carey or Jennifer Lopez*,
girls famous for having fat arses?

yes

she beats them.

hands down
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 01:37   #59
Chika

Quote:
Truly this is the way to a girl's heart and future romance, by betting her that she'll go on a date with you.

I can hear Mendelson already...
hehe. hopefully my marriage stays successful, and I won't need any new romances. But the bet was only for emphasis. As I am confident in myself.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 01:39   #60
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
girls famous for having fat arses?

yes

she beats them.

hands down
Lol. Second reference I heard about.... Anyway, fat asses do not attract me to women. SO rather Someone is fat or not, it doesn't matter. As long as they aren't nasty. And I specifically said look like. You twisted the point to fit what you wanted to say. Hopefully you don't judge girls by how fat thier ass is though.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 02:05   #61
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

it wasn't meant as an insult chika.
we're different people, i wouldn't date you as much as you wouldn't date me.
lolz for the bet though
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 02:26   #62
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

We were together for over 4 years and it was a long story. But basically we went on a vacation in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Bought her a ring that cost a LOT. I filled our hotel room with rose petals and candles. Cooked some baked chicken and yellow rice (which she learned to fall in love because I cooked this for her all the time) while she was out getting a massage that I set up from the hotel's massage place.

When she showed up, I played the song Stand Inside Your Love by Smashing Pumpkins. Gave her a home-made card that had a small 'I love you' message and the lyrics of Stand Inside Your Love. She was crying, happy while listening to the whole song and reading the lyrics - she already knew what was gonna happen. When the song stopped, I knelt in front of her and asked her to marry me. She said yes and knelt down with me and we started hugging and kissing.

We broke up a year later.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 02:29   #63
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
it wasn't meant as an insult chika.
we're different people, i wouldn't date you as much as you wouldn't date me.
lolz for the bet though
Yes we are different, but my point is that you don't even know me. To say that you wouldn't date me, according to my statistics, has a small % of being a true statement, thats all I'm saying.
Please don't judge me by my I-net profile. I hope you don't judge anyone for that matter, just because a person has posreps doesn't mean that they brush thier teeth, or don't think about killing themselves.*

negrep Marraige Proposals 17 Apr 2005 09:42 thats my gf you're laughing at >:/ - Phil^

Quoted this because I thought it was cute.

*Just an example, nothing specif at the people that have done these things.

<3
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 02:31   #64
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
We were together for over 4 years and it was a long story. But basically we went on a vacation in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Bought her a ring that cost a LOT. I filled our hotel room with rose petals and candles. Cooked some baked chicken and yellow rice (which she learned to fall in love because I cooked this for her all the time) while she was out getting a massage that I set up from the hotel's massage place.

When she showed up, I played the song Stand Inside Your Love by Smashing Pumpkins. Gave her a home-made card that had a small 'I love you' message and the lyrics of Stand Inside Your Love. She was crying, happy while listening to the whole song and reading the lyrics - she already knew what was gonna happen. When the song stopped, I knelt in front of her and asked her to marry me. She said yes and knelt down with me and we started hugging and kissing.

We broke up a year later.

People normally break up because they are searching for that first feeling they had for each other.

If you would have stood on the bed and drop kicked her in the chest that day in the hotel, you guys would still be together, because she wouldn' be looking for that.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 02:45   #65
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
We were together for over 4 years
if it was just because you're ugly

then she is shallow.

there are lots of other, far better, reasons
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 03:27   #66
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Hail the powerful Yahwe for his superior self and his perfect life. Your degrading ways towards a person you don't know is very admirable.

Chika, I drop kicked her boyfriend just to show him who the real bitch is.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 04:43   #67
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

lol
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 11:45   #68
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's never a good start surely...

In other news, it's nice to see Chika is still being an arse