User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Oct 2013, 17:49   #1
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough
nasty backstabers

well congrats ct for the win , but i must say those backstabbers who left vikings , (ps i am not whining ) but when u share alliance with someone for many

weeks, and specially in vikings case , u wake up at night at 3, 4 am to send

defence,be always active ,knowing that many of them have normal life and

work the next day its a pitty that they leave alliance the last ticks

thats why i urge all of you not to take them in any alliance such kind of people

dont deserve getting in one
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2013, 17:52   #2
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: nasty backstabers

Dav, Kinimod, Saynt are the P nicks.....avoid them

Its a shame that the likes at vikings are going to close recruitment to new players because of this
Unread 25 Oct 2013, 17:58   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Surely part of pa is keeping your members happy?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2013, 20:35   #4
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

backstabbers complaining about backstabbers....
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2013, 20:49   #5
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
backstabbers complaining about backstabbers....
nelito isnt vikings and we arent complaining. What is done is done on to sleep, alcohol and partying and then .....

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2013, 02:27   #6
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
nelito isnt vikings and we arent complaining. What is done is done on to sleep, alcohol and partying and then .....
Except he wanted vikings to win and ct to lose, and the reason why only the viking players as opposed to both the viking players and Akri are being mentioned in this thread is because of a partisan loyalty to your side rather than out of principle xx
oil is offline   Reply With Quote