User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Jul 2014, 19:53   #1101
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 gossip thread

Ultores can be proud of themselves that it needed the entire universe to block against them for the majority of the round, to prevent them from winning.
Whoever wins isn't very exciting at this point anymore.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 22:04   #1102
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
Ultores can be proud of themselves that it needed the entire universe to block against them for the majority of the round, to prevent them from winning.
Whoever wins isn't very exciting at this point anymore.
They are obviously the best alliance, but they get into this position all the time, when it can probably be avoided.
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 22:06   #1103
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Before marriage, too.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mzyxptlk again.
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 22:16   #1104
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
I'll have to correct my fellow ultorians here, we had some random incs from CT, but that was it :/
First few hundred ticks we had quite a bit of incs from CT. What Zhil claims and what i perceive are two different things. If it's coincidental or intentional is irrelevant to me, since i have absloutely no desicion making power what so ever in this game(nor am i in the loop). I don't care tho, i'll stick to my prediction. Feel free to prove me wrong next round Zhil.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 14 Jul 2014 at 22:21.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 23:37   #1105
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Doesn't need Ult members to post on this forum to realise they are a good alliance, and although I cant stand some of the people in it, I cant deny they are good at what they do. The fact they were hit by a block at the beginning of the round and knocked down to the ranks of 3rd/4th, to then come back to 1st with quite a lead, and be hit again by 4/5 alliances.

When the round ends the true stats will show what a beating ult took, and the fact they managed to bounce back from the first block hit in the early stage of the round to be ganged up on again shows to me how good they are. And believe me, I once stated I couldn't stand ult. But I respect them more for playing a war game as a war game,
I know it's tough to make a post without paying your respects to ult but - despite the countless ult posts opening up with a similarly unfounded premise - no one is questioning how good they are. Do you understand that? No one. Literally no one. We don't need to hear you, or anyone else, open up another one of these posts with how you "can't deny" their abilities and how impressive you find their relentless dedication to the game. No one is questioning it, and when you start creating the accusation out of thin air just to act as a foil for you to create multi paragraph posts about why it isn't the case, you look just a little bit too keen to kneel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
and unlike others who have had hardly any incoming and made so many avoidance agreements/naps after getting the slightest incoming its quite laughable. So from a p3ng HC I want to say well played to ult to be fair.

When the round ends, we shall see if the alliance ranked 1st truly deserved it (ie comparing incoming stats etc)
Do you know what actually looks laughable? Having an alliance with players who could rival anyone other than ult and then finishing 6th, ending the round with a bang by hitting an alliance even further behind you.

You could probably save your players a lot of sleepless nights by just awarding ultores the p3nguin endorsed planetarion trophy for the next 30 rounds without ever having to play the game based on them having grouped the most active players in to their private channel. It'd certainly help make the game more fluid and enjoyable for those of us who'd like to play an eventful, competitive match if we could put your players to good use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killeah
You know Oil, ult is not a good ally, no ally in PA is good, they're all compiled of people who don't put in the time/activity to be good.

We sleep at night, we wake up, we send a fleet here and there, we crash we fail launch, we screw up. We do random stuff, we don't plan ahead we war the entire universe.

The entire point with previous statements is the fact that even though we manage to be shit, we're somehow ranked #1.

So let me ask you, can I with the above convince you into believing that instead of staying below a shit alliance, perhaps should elevate your amount of shitness into something better?
So the first part of this post is complete rubbish. ult are the best alliance in the game and pointing out that it's physically possible to be better is completely meaningless. The part at the end where this was presumably going to tie in to a point is unintelligible to me after trying to read it twice so if you could reword it that would be great, thank you.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 23:44   #1106
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero
People hate/dislike/get jealous/whatever of the ones who are better than themselves. How is stating the obvious being arrogant?
Because you're assuming (arrogantly) that the reason you're being hit is because of jealously or hate, when it's actually because other alliances would like to win the game. Having your entire alliance spilling on to the forums to tell us about your undying certainty that it could only possibly be the former because of your skill and the undeniable nature of the human mind as divulged by yourself, presumably does then actually result in people disliking you for being genuinely arrogant and stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
What 'things' are you referring to? From what I've witnessed so far, Black Flag made sure they always joined a winning block. If it wasn't the block vs ultores it was a block against p3nguins. If they were hit they went straight to that alliance and asked them for a nap to avoid incoming. This is a war game Forest, id expect someone like yourself who were part of the old wars of us, VtS vs fury etc to know better.

This doesn't make them good at politics, anyone can bow under pressure and nap the universe. Ultores were hit by a block early on in the round, and bounced back. That's why people are praising them. The fact now its taken BF, Faceless, Conspiracy and spore to stop them says it all.
Aren't all your players people who decided they wanted to join the winning team and so joined the most hardcore alliance in the game? Oh gosh lol, yes they are. If you'd like to continue indulging your inner 5 year old fascist with the honor of war and overcoming adversity blah blah blah then instead of joining what looked like another guaranteed ult winning team at tickstart you should've joined a different alliance. CT are probably the most ballsy alliance in the game and tend to hit the top ranked ally almost without exception. Why don't you join them?

The stuff about napping again is just laughable. ult will happily nap/block whenever they can but because they are stronger than others, they're going to have bigger blocks hit them and their enemies are going to have to nap more. If you want that to change, then break up your core and make the game more competitive. If you don't want to then just shut up and accept that this is what is required to keep the game from ending at tick 0.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 00:13   #1107
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
So the first part of this post is complete rubbish. ult are the best alliance in the game and pointing out that it's physically possible to be better is completely meaningless. The part at the end where this was presumably going to tie in to a point is unintelligible to me after trying to read it twice so if you could reword it that would be great, thank you.
My point was that you should spend more time improving your game, instead of posting here. Ultores is not fantastic, I'm not fantastic, we're average at best.

And I genuinely believe that with a minimum of effort you're able to steamroll ult off the charts.

But as they say: Uphill is also forward.

You just strike me as someone with a lot of unspent talent, that's all.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 00:33   #1108
oil

They aren't average though. They've had something like the next 3 most hardcore alliances hitting them for half the round and they're still sitting in second place. That's not average.

You seem to take a fairly broad brush approach to the adjectives used in your posts so it's possible you have something quite different in mind to what I consider "minimal effort" to mean, but I've personally found waking up every night to send defence at 5 am to be more than enough effort I care to give the game.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 00:53   #1109
Killeah
Old Skool

Fair enough, but consider that getting up at 06:45, if your alarm clock is beeping 07:00 anyway, to click 4 buttons is an alternative to

If you want that to change, then break up your core and make the game more competitive.

And excessive blocking.

It could be that you'll see how easy, or not, it is to keep up with the mighty ultores.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 01:16   #1110
oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
Fair enough, but consider that getting up at 06:45, if your alarm clock is beeping 07:00 anyway, to click 4 buttons is an alternative to
It's an alternative, but presumably it isn't the one you're suggesting sufficient to "steamroll ult off the charts"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
If you want that to change, then break up your core and make the game more competitive.

And excessive blocking.

It could be that you'll see how easy, or not, it is to keep up with the mighty ultores.
Don't understand what you're saying here.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 07:25   #1111
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
With the way the round has panned out they will probably decide to hit us instead.. I mean we are ranked 6th on over 60k roids we must be a threat to them surely... /sarcasm
Looks like I wasn't far off. BF and Spore sent some red our way last night.. this feels similar somehow.....

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 07:31   #1112
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Aren't all your players people who decided they wanted to join the winning team and so joined the most hardcore alliance in the game? Oh gosh lol, yes they are. If you'd like to continue indulging your inner 5 year old fascist with the honor of war and overcoming adversity blah blah blah then instead of joining what looked like another guaranteed ult winning team at tickstart you should've joined a different alliance. CT are probably the most ballsy alliance in the game and tend to hit the top ranked ally almost without exception. Why don't you join them?
What? if your referring to p3nguins we were the only alliance this round to hit Ultores 1 on 1. So, how did we join them? In fact, im pretty sure you were the alliance who had avoidance agreements with Ultores from tick start (ie gal avoidance) so maybe check your own info before spouting complete rubbish?

p3nguin Founder
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 07:41   #1113
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Looks like I wasn't far off. BF and Spore sent some red our way last night.. this feels similar somehow.....
wasn't really a hard prediction to have made
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 07:48   #1114
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:

Do you know what actually looks laughable? Having an alliance with players who could rival anyone other than ult and then finishing 6th, ending the round with a bang by hitting an alliance even further behind you.

You could probably save your players a lot of sleepless nights by just awarding ultores the p3nguin endorsed planetarion trophy for the next 30 rounds without ever having to play the game based on them having grouped the most active players in to their private channel. It'd certainly help make the game more fluid and enjoyable for those of us who'd like to play an eventful, competitive match if we could put your players to good use.
Again, whats also laughable is the fact only over a week ago we were 5th, and your alliance, which was ranked 1st, felt the need to hit us with the alliances 6th and 7th. Maybe your own alliance needs your own advice? You seem to keep ignoring this point.

I might add your also back to hitting us with Spore. So again its laughable an alliance currently sitting at 1st once again needs Spore to hold its hand in hitting an alliance which is 6th.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 07:58   #1115
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Two planets in a gal that cross defends, are you really already crying again?
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 08:01   #1116
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Again, whats also laughable is the fact only over a week ago we were 5th, and your alliance, which was ranked 1st, felt the need to hit us with the alliances 6th and 7th. Maybe your own alliance needs your own advice? You seem to keep ignoring this point.

I might add your also back to hitting us with Spore. So again its laughable an alliance currently sitting at 1st once again needs Spore to hold its hand in hitting an alliance which is 6th.
Again a bit dramatic BF has 12 non p3ng targets and two ingal p3ngs, and out come the water works, the anti p3ng block is out again
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 08:20   #1117
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:

The first day BF hit you were actually ranked 3rd. And we were ranked 2nd ... after that day we got 1st for the first time.

So 2nd place venting a grudge vs 3rd place ... is a lot less dramatic than the number 1 hitting the number 5.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 08:28   #1118
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil
Because you're assuming (arrogantly) that the reason you're being hit is because of jealously or hate, when it's actually because other alliances would like to win the game. Having your entire alliance spilling on to the forums to tell us about your undying certainty that it could only possibly be the former because of your skill and the undeniable nature of the human mind as divulged by yourself, presumably does then actually result in people disliking you for being genuinely arrogant and stupid.
Haters gonna hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil
CT are probably the most ballsy alliance in the game and tend to hit the top ranked ally almost without exception. Why don't you join them?
How exactly? Bar doing galraids they always bring 2-3 other alliances to hold their hand.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 08:30   #1119
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

it doesn't take balls to launch fleets and not defend and basically be everyones whipping boys
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 09:01   #1120
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Black Flag hit 2 p3ng planets out of a total of 16 targets. That's hardly targeting.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 09:38   #1121
Firebird

BF should stop being FAGS and figure out where their spine is and learn to attack something without begging the uni to help them 1st.

FACT!
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 09:43   #1122
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
BF should stop being FAGS and figure out where their spine is and learn to attack something without begging the uni to help them 1st.

FACT!
When I played with Ultores for 6-7 rounds and they got blocked, they just rode the storm and got on with it. This new Ultores is a joke who just constantly cries. Very disappointed to be honest.

You claim that you're all "pros" yet pros don't go crying and whining when they don't get their own way.

I personally have lost all respect for the alliance and it saddens me that Ultores has gone from a dominant force to a semi dominant force with a bunch of cry babies.

Last edited by Clouds; 15 Jul 2014 at 09:49.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 09:47   #1123
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
When I played with Ultores for 6-7 rounds and they got blocked, they just rode the storm and got on with it. This new Ultores is a joke who just constantly cries. Very disappointed to be honest.
that's rich coming from you, this round has been a new low in block tactics seeing as we have 30k roids and still get 3 alliances hitting us plus random incs
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 09:47   #1124
Firebird

Lol just rode the storm. I have been around long enough to know the faggotory of your alliances have definitely topped anything I have seen previous.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 09:48   #1125
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

tbh they always did a fair bit of crying.

the difference is, it used to be there hc in pm, saying how its ruining the game and making their players quit, in order to get some sympathy and breathing space and exploit the political scene

now its more public, but i think the aim is the same
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 09:56   #1126
Firebird

I think you are confused if you are referring to me. Never have I said anything about members leaving! all I have ever said to you is blocking is for fags!

Cant figure out how to motivate your alliance to fight then don't try to compete as far as I am concerned. Utterly disgusting tactic FAILMORE hitting HR, BLACKFAG hitting P3N planets. At the EORC one of the HC from whichever of your useless alliances win will stand there and say oh we fought hard, and had a tough round blah blah.When in reality you all fingered each other all round and hit anything weaker or ganged up to fight the ones who could fight.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 10:11   #1127
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Why shouldn't anyone block vs ultores when you've got your very own support tag, plus who knows how many out of tag players, confirmed by your own members and members of heroes? Lets say, conservatively, you have 90 planets. 90 of the best pa players around, and any alliance that wars you gets your 90 best of the best vs their 60 of mixed quality. Is that fair?

No one has said Ult aren't the best, and respect to your guys for not imploding. No one in black flag is claiming to be the best either. Perhaps next round ult should leave the support tags and maybe other allies would be more willing to work with them.
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 10:19   #1128
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

im sorry are you still upset you didnt get to keep all your naps from tick 0?

Maybe then they wouldnt be crying. APP notorious bottom feeders talking about people hitting lower allies HAH

The only thing you were really good at this round was coasting for the first 1/3 without any incs from major allies with your naps ... the second you got hit you rushed to secure more naps ... You havent hit any one without the help of your support tags ... so what is so great about ULT ... and werent you spending most of the beginning of your napped round fighting CT who was ranked 4/5th?
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 10:21   #1129
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Why shouldn't anyone block vs ultores when you've got your very own support tag, plus who knows how many out of tag players, confirmed by your own members and members of heroes? Lets say, conservatively, you have 90 planets. 90 of the best pa players around, and any alliance that wars you gets your 90 best of the best vs their 60 of mixed quality. Is that fair?

No one has said Ult aren't the best, and respect to your guys for not imploding. No one in black flag is claiming to be the best either. Perhaps next round ult should leave the support tags and maybe other allies would be more willing to work with them.
Allies would have worked with them this round, they could have prevented this block, but they were arrogant and threatened smaller allies. You hit with us or be hit. Basically they are just butt hurt that they couldnt secure their own block with all their mighty threats.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 10:25   #1130
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic

Maybe then they wouldnt be crying. APP notorious bottom feeders talking about people hitting lower allies HAH

The only thing you were really good at this round was coasting for the first 1/3 without any incs from major allies with your naps ... the second you got hit you rushed to secure more naps ... You havent hit any one without the help of your support tags ... so what is so great about ULT ... and werent you spending most of the beginning of your napped round fighting CT who was ranked 4/5th?

We didn't have any naps from tick 0. Nor have we been fighting CT. You don't need to make up stuff pal!

Last edited by eksero; 15 Jul 2014 at 10:47.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 10:29   #1131
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post

You claim that you're all "pros" yet pros don't go crying and whining when they don't get their own way.

I personally have lost all respect for the alliance and it saddens me that Ultores has gone from a dominant force to a semi dominant force with a bunch of cry babies.
Since you word it so kindly.
Ult isnt crying, this is just what you hope it to be. Ult calling the allies in the block shit, is not crying. It is merely stating a fact, that you even answer to people calling BF shit is quite surprising. BF got over 100 incoming for 3 days in a 7 week round. When you got those incoming the BF HC team literally went around crying to every alliance in the top8.

Now looking at those few facts,
1. How can you be so ignorant to call others "cry babies" while your HC team are a bunch of little bitches.
2. How is your alliance not shit if it can't do anything on their own.
3. You were the biggest emo Ult has ever had in their ranks and do NOT tempt me to get logs of that emo by deing you were.
4. When your ally got hit, you as DC HC left your ally to rot.

Summing those things up made me once again realise how terribly useless BF is, I ll say the same thing to you as I said to spore. Having 6 naps and getting small alliances killed isnt skill, its cowardice.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 10:32   #1132
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

lol what has Ult done on its own its had a support tag from tick 0.

sorry eks I should have said fort avoids not naps, but when you are mostly in forts thats close enough.

the only people that have to blame for the blocks is ult and bad pols/arrogance
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 10:32   #1133
jermain

jermain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Lets say, conservatively, you have 90 planets. 90 of the best pa players around, and any alliance that wars you gets your 90 best of the best vs their 60 of mixed quality. Is that fair?.
This is ludicrous.

90 of the best pa players around?

First of all 60 tagged members in Ult. In that you have around 5 scanners and perhaps (atleast) 5 inactives/ logging in every now and again. So at the MOST, not conservatively you have 50 decent players.

Next I assume you refer to Heroes as a support tag, firstly their not a support tag. Secondly they have about 5-10 'decent' planets taking the total at MOST to 60 planets.

Next out of tag planets? Not sure what this refers to but I've heard no talk about out of tag players excluding a couple of players who applied to the tag but could'nt get in due to the 60 limit. So again at MOST you have perhaps 5 players out of tag (unlikely) taking the total to 65 planets.

So at MOST Ult have 65 of the best planets in pa and as you stated a conservative estimate is probably more likely around 50.

Of this 50 are they all 'the best players' in pa atm. Highly unlikely, some probably are but not all of them.

Your 'conservative' estimate is about double what the truth actually is.
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 10:38   #1134
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post
This is ludicrous.

90 of the best pa players around?

First of all 60 tagged members in Ult. In that you have around 5 scanners and perhaps (atleast) 5 inactives/ logging in every now and again. So at the MOST, not conservatively you have 50 decent players.

Next I assume you refer to Heroes as a support tag, firstly their not a support tag. Secondly they have about 5-10 'decent' planets taking the total at MOST to 60 planets.

Next out of tag planets? Not sure what this refers to but I've heard no talk about out of tag players excluding a couple of players who applied to the tag but could'nt get in due to the 60 limit. So again at MOST you have perhaps 5 players out of tag (unlikely) taking the total to 65 planets.

So at MOST Ult have 65 of the best planets in pa and as you stated a conservative estimate is probably more likely around 50.

Of this 50 are they all 'the best players' in pa atm. Highly unlikely, some probably are but not all of them.

Your 'conservative' estimate is about double what the truth actually is.
thats still proportional to every other alliance with 50-60 members 5 of those being scanners 5 being inactive etc ... so you have the ult+support 65 vs everyone elses 35-45 active.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 10:40   #1135
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:

Ignorance is NOT a charm.
Comparing 10-15 planets that only attack to having full tags do cross defence is quite pathetic. I know it is hard for you to understand but usually it works like this, Ult works with small tags and always has. For the simple purpose of blocking alliances like yourself, don't kid yourself btw. If Ult is without a single ally you would still try to make a 6 ally block. This is just the only thing you are capable off.
When you get hit for 1 day, every alliance in the game has had one of the BF HC cry in their pm, ofcourse you will deny this. Fact remains that ever HC of every ally reading this will think the same thing, "a 20 man tag would have lasted longer then BF." Which is most likely true.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 10:43   #1136
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Ult isnt crying, this is just what you hope it to be. Ult calling the allies in the block shit, is not crying. It is merely stating a fact, that you even answer to people calling BF shit is quite surprising. BF got over 100 incoming for 3 days in a 7 week round. When you got those incoming the BF HC team literally went around crying to every alliance in the top8.

Now looking at those few facts,
1. How can you be so ignorant to call others "cry babies" while your HC team are a bunch of little bitches.
2. How is your alliance not shit if it can't do anything on their own.
3. You were the biggest emo Ult has ever had in their ranks and do NOT tempt me to get logs of that emo by deing you were.
4. When your ally got hit, you as DC HC left your ally to rot.

Summing those things up made me once again realise how terribly useless BF is, I ll say the same thing to you as I said to spore. Having 6 naps and getting small alliances killed isnt skill, its cowardice.

Maybe that post just sums up Ult completely this round. If people are hitting you, and you call them useless, cowards etc etc etc, then guess what? They will just hit you more so you finish even further down the ranks.
And it makes them even less inclined to work with you, either now or in the future (who would you work with when they know you think they are just cowards or bad players?).

You need to learn to suck up way more to the people that matter, whilst ignoring those who don't matter.

Seriously Eksero, you should ban your members from this thread, starting about 12 days ago!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 10:44   #1137
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
lol what has Ult done on its own its had a support tag from tick 0.

sorry eks I should have said fort avoids not naps, but when you are mostly in forts thats close enough.

the only people that have to blame for the blocks is ult and bad pols/arrogance
Mostly forts?

You have just as many forts as we do, faceless have more than us. Besides that, heroes do not take orders from us, they do what they please. If they don't agree with our targets, they don't join in, that's their own choice. Which is why they've been hitting ND the past week while we've been roiding CT and spore planets
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 10:48   #1138
jermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
thats still proportional to every other alliance with 50-60 members 5 of those being scanners 5 being inactive etc ... so you have the ult+support 65 vs everyone elses 35-45 active.
Well if you are taking a figure of 65 then its more like 45-50 in other alliances. As i stated above a conservative estimate would be around 50 for Ult+support and 35-45 in other allies. That is prob more accurate. I agree that Ult do have more players in a 1 vs 1 battle but I think you over estimate massively how many active players they have and big up Heroes to something they are not.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 10:51   #1139
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Like I said it is all proportional.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 10:56   #1140
Killeah
Old Skool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post
Highly unlikely is an understatement, let's go for absolutely not.

I can point to twice the amount of so called "best players" in the combined memberbase of the block. We can start looking at simple statistic as fleets launced, allthough possible to abuse, it gives a hint of activity across the round.

It's not like Ult holds top 50 is it, connovar?

I almost like clouds description better, that we're a bunch of emoing crybabies who can't defend or play. Perhaps you two should sit down behind your naps and come up with something in between.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:05   #1141
Wouter

Quote:

Since you keep on insisting on sounding like the dumbest idiot on AD(which is quite impressive btw).
To the point where per nap/avoidance Ult had, BF had 2. Yes I am not counting the ingame naps we had with HEROES and Gallactic Cowboys since they are hardly relevant in terms of actual loss of roids if you get hit by either. So hiding behind the fact you had 1/4 of the incs Ult has had I would think calling an alliance that has clearly not aimed to go for naps and never has in the past "NAPPERS". The fact that you do means you must have the urge to justify your own way of playing. Which leads me to believe that somewhere inside you do know how sad your alliance actually is.

Now as to Ult threatening alliances, the only ally we threatened was BF and they crumbled faster then anyone could have imagined, but judging by BF's way of playing I'd say thats not surprising though. Back to the point though Ult hasnt threatened anyone else as far I know, I am sure if you ask the "smaller" allies they will all confirm this. As to trying to prevent a block or napping our way out of it. This has never been or will never be our purpose of playing. I will state again that Ult gladly takes all the incs if you sad excuses of alliances stop hitting allies like HR for "easy roids".

Yes I know its not only BF starting or using this trend and I personally think all of you are lame for knowingly doing this, if you guys dont see that if all the top alliances nap. Its the small alliances that have to pay for it.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:06   #1142
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Like I said it is all proportional.
But all the rest have 40 active planets compared to ults 65 why did you need 160 actives to take them out??
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:13   #1143
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post

Maybe that post just sums up Ult completely this round. If people are hitting you, and you call them useless, cowards etc etc etc, then guess what? They will just hit you more so you finish even further down the ranks.
And it makes them even less inclined to work with you, either now or in the future (who would you work with when they know you think they are just cowards or bad players?).

You need to learn to suck up way more to the people that matter, whilst ignoring those who don't matter.

Seriously Eksero, you should ban your members from this thread, starting about 12 days ago!
Since you are clearly mentally challenged..
We do not need to suck up to people, we dont even have to win rounds to know we are the best. That is just something you guys think we should do. Ult has never been the napping alliance and it wont ever want to be the napping alliance. The biggest annoyance in Ult private channel is that these people nap so much that alliances like HR have to pay for it.

This is what you and all the rest of the alliances fail to understand, the care in Ult about being blocked is low. We are used to it and it has happened in every round Ult played, regardless of its activity. To Ult thats just part of the game, but to have so many naps that you are actually forced to bottom feed...
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:21   #1144
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Now as to Ult threatening alliances, the only ally we threatened was BF and they crumbled faster then anyone could have imagined, but judging by BF's way of playing I'd say thats not surprising though. Back to the point though Ult hasnt threatened anyone else as far I know, I am sure if you ask the "smaller" allies they will all confirm this.

Well what you know is wrong, maybe you should talk to your HCs about the threats pal.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:22   #1145
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
But all the rest have 40 active planets compared to ults 65 why did you need 160 actives to take them out??
We didnt NEED that tbh ... not having 160 would of slowed the roid loss and been more in our favor ... Ult went around threatening people to join or be hit and that didnt work out so well for the numbers.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:24   #1146
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
We didnt NEED that tbh ... not having 160 would of slowed the roid loss and been more in our favor ... Ult went around threatening people to join or be hit and that didnt work out so well for the numbers.
You keep talking about these threats, why don't you show us the logs? Name and shame and all that?
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:25   #1147
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Sin
This is what you and all the rest of the alliances fail to understand, the care in Ult about being blocked is low. We are used to it and it has happened in every round Ult played, regardless of its activity. To Ult thats just part of the game, but to have so many naps that you are actually forced to bottom feed...
You act like no one else gets blocked on? Every round I played with ND we got raped by a block, and typically ND is considered 'noobs' so it took a block to hit noobs. I just didnt come to AD crying and getting emo about it. But some kids just get upset when they dont get their way.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:27   #1148
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
You keep talking about these threats, why don't you show us the logs? Name and shame and all that?
I'm not really one for posting logs, unless it makes connovar emo quit. I'm sure Blue Esper would be willing to paste his own logs.
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:28   #1149
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
I'm not really one for posting logs, unless it makes connovar emo quit. I'm sure Blue Esper would be willing to paste his own logs.
You are the ones claiming they exist, so why don't you show the rest of us the proof?
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 11:28   #1150
jermain

Quote:
You act like no one else gets blocked on? Every round I played with ND we got raped by a block, and typically ND is considered 'noobs' so it took a block to hit noobs. I just didnt come to AD crying and getting emo about it. But some kids just get upset when they dont get their way.
No one from Ult has really cried and emo'd on here? Not sure why u think this. It has just been pointed out that the number of NAPS you guys have is pathetic. This isn't a whine / emo / crying, its more a statement of truth.

To the point that FL couldnt roid anyone except HR in the top 8 (or whatever it was).