User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Jul 2014, 00:35   #751
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: R57 gossip thread

Who said we are without friends?
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 00:38   #752
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Sorry big butch, didn't mean to make it sound like it was over! I suspect we'll hatch a fresh plan to resist every ult/fl/p3n/ct fleet once the hc have combed over all that incoherent gibberish you've been posting for the past decade
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 00:40   #753
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Who said we are without friends?
your hc earlier in this thread i think. if you have friends then great but if you'd like them to act as a deterrent next time then you should probably invite them round before you've been smashed to pieces.
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 00:49   #754
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Sorry big butch, didn't mean to make it sound like it was over! I suspect we'll hatch a fresh plan to resist every ult/fl/p3n/ct fleet once the hc have combed over all that incoherent gibberish you've been posting for the past decade
SummerFAnG allready offered BF help, but your HC have slapped away any helping hand theyve been offered, and instead trying to troll p3n(as it wasnt enough blocking against them)

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 00:53   #755
oil

I'm with you butch.
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 01:29   #756
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm with you butch.
Too bad you aint doing their politics, the offer from summerfan still stands.

Unread 8 Jul 2014, 01:30   #757
oil

Only if you get Lionet on board.
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 02:15   #758
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Sounds like Oil and BF is realy cracking up. What a suprise.
The round is not over, yet you make it sound like it
Connovar already trumpeted their defeat a couple pages back, before the attacks on them even started. Knowing you will get hit, and knowing you will fail are two vastly distinct pathways of thought. I guess we know which path they chose :/

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 03:24   #759
oil

-p3n want revenge and have turned down all attempts at a nap
-ult are going to win the round if they hit us
-fl just turned down our last ditch attempt to prevent them hitting us

In a conceptual sense there is a difference between calling this certain defeat, and recognising the situation is not insurmountable (you could all die of diabetes overnight, or Ace could decide to give bf a billion res), but any meaningful distinction rests purely on you pretending that adversity is just a static quantity that can always be turned around if you just recite enough sun tzu quotes to yourself whilst the bullet flits through your eyeball. It isn't.
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 04:51   #760
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
-p3n want revenge and have turned down all attempts at a nap
-ult are going to win the round if they hit us
-fl just turned down our last ditch attempt to prevent them hitting us

In a conceptual sense there is a difference between calling this certain defeat, and recognising the situation is not insurmountable (you could all die of diabetes overnight, or Ace could decide to give bf a billion res), but any meaningful distinction rests purely on you pretending that adversity is just a static quantity that can always be turned around if you just recite enough sun tzu quotes to yourself whilst the bullet flits through your eyeball. It isn't.
As you keep on quoting, trustworthy allies is what it is all about. Took Black Flag 1 round to show they will backstab you at every turn given the chance.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 06:44   #761
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Sad to see a number one ally crash its value so hard within two days it gives away its lead. I was hoping that bf defence was better but I guess when p3ng were landing you with 35 attack fleets the writing was on the wall. Perhaps just use run and hide for a few days? You are likely to come out much better off than the current value death tactics
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 07:11   #762
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

it's part of their master plan, offload all their roids in a short time then block will stop hitting them and turn on each other. then join the bigger block and continue what they've been doing all round.

rumor mill says they have already got some pals to help them vs ultores tomorrow, question is are said allies willing to lose what they have secured in order to help bf
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 12:23   #763
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
rumor mill says they have already got some pals to help them vs ultores tomorrow, question is are said allies willing to lose what they have secured in order to help bf
Interesting. Im struggling to understand who the uni actually wants at number one. It seems to be a case of if you are number one you get bashed and the cycle will just continue rolling over ever 150 ticks until we hit the final tick and whoever happened to be in the right place at the right time will be declared the winner.

I guess we could say whoever is 3rd will win?
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 12:25   #764
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

making up 30mil in the last week isnt unheard of
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 14:40   #765
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Sad to see a number one ally crash its value so hard within two days it gives away its lead. I was hoping that bf defence was better but I guess when p3ng were landing you with 35 attack fleets the writing was on the wall. Perhaps just use run and hide for a few days? You are likely to come out much better off than the current value death tactics
There were some crashes but also some att crashes. 3 seperate allies crashed over 1 mil value. Looks worse when its just 1 taking that hehe.

When was p3ng landing us?
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 14:43   #766
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
As you keep on quoting, trustworthy allies is what it is all about. Took Black Flag 1 round to show they will backstab you at every turn given the chance.
Who did we backstab? Attacking p3ng who we never liked?
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 14:52   #767
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Who did we backstab? Attacking p3ng who we never liked?
Faceless? Newdawn? Conspiracy? Ultores?

You made deals with 4 alliances you didnt keep, that you even think of the name p3nguins as one of them likely means you did something you shouldnt have either.
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 15:24   #768
Munkee
Dictator

Quote:
There were some crashes but also some att crashes. 3 seperate allies crashed over 1 mil value. Looks worse when its just 1 taking that hehe.

When was p3ng landing us?
Well since you had agreements and screw all inc from anyone else but p3ng before the block started hitting you we can safely conclude: http://kia.cthq.net/index.php?p=tick...imit=50&page=2
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 16:12   #769
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Well since you had agreements and screw all inc from anyone else but p3ng before the block started hitting you we can safely conclude: http://kia.cthq.net/index.php?p=tick...imit=50&page=2
I fail to see any day we went negative. Not much landed on us and as p3ng had cr we grounded fr. Meanin our main attack wasnt flying.
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 16:14   #770
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Faceless? Newdawn? Conspiracy? Ultores?

You made deals with 4 alliances you didnt keep, that you even think of the name p3nguins as one of them likely means you did something you shouldnt have either.
What deal with nd and ct did we break? Fl broke theirs to hit us not the other way around.
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 16:17   #771
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Interesting. Im struggling to understand who the uni actually wants at number one. It seems to be a case of if you are number one you get bashed and the cycle will just continue rolling over ever 150 ticks until we hit the final tick and whoever happened to be in the right place at the right time will be declared the winner.

I guess we could say whoever is 3rd will win?
The univers should want to move upwards in the rankings, hitting the fattest targets makes sense in this regard.
Hitting downwards will only increase the gap with the ones above you usualy.
Its quite hard for the lower ranked allies to understand this at times

Unread 8 Jul 2014, 16:24   #772
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I fail to see any day we went negative. Not much landed on us and as p3ng had cr we grounded fr. Meanin our main attack wasnt flying.
Munkee was not claiming p3n forced you into negative, simply that some attacks were landing with only 35 fleets attacking you. Sure it was only one or two at most per day but by the criteria Munkee set out it still counts.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 16:35   #773
Wouter

Quote:
What deal with nd and ct did we break? Fl broke theirs to hit us not the other way around.
When you had a block including Faceless, Conspiracy and Newdawn you had an agreement not to betray eachother. When Ultores gave you an ultimatum you backed out of the block to let the others die. Then while Ultores and Black Flag were supposed to be none hostile the HC's from Black Flag tried forming a block once again, even inviting alliances they literally left to die before.

You know what they say,
Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 17:36   #774
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

I didn't know they said that.

I think 'you reap what you sow' is better.

Are you guys going for a hat trick of -10+%'s in a row??

How many incs a night are BF getting? 100? 120?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 17:58   #775
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough

The only solution is to increase the alliance tag limit.
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 18:16   #776
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc View Post
Yeah, it could solve some of the problems

Unread 8 Jul 2014, 18:19   #777
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Looks like Butcher has acquired a second account.

[edit] Oh, there he is!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 21:00   #778
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
When you had a block including Faceless, Conspiracy and Newdawn you had an agreement not to betray eachother. When Ultores gave you an ultimatum you backed out of the block to let the others die. Then while Ultores and Black Flag were supposed to be none hostile the HC's from Black Flag tried forming a block once again, even inviting alliances they literally left to die before.

You know what they say,
Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me
Considering at the time of the first block ND was hitting BF ... you got your time lines, or story, or something mixed up ... but reading through your past posts I'm not surprised ... I mean kaiba likes you so it cant be a good thing.

As far as the other parts Ult had plans on hitting the number 1 galaxy despite out non hostile pact. We originally wanted to wait to respond to that, however FL changed things a bit there. And what alliances were left to die? Once BF and other joined to help CT vs Ult CT came out quite ahead then when they started, the only one left was FL 1v 1.5 (support tags). Everyone else secured the same deals to stop hitting ult.
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 21:16   #779
Wouter

Quote:
Considering at the time of the first block ND was hitting BF ... you got your time lines, or story, or something mixed up ... but reading through your past posts I'm not surprised ... I mean kaiba likes you so it cant be a good thing.

As far as the other parts Ult had plans on hitting the number 1 galaxy despite out non hostile pact. We originally wanted to wait to respond to that, however FL changed things a bit there. And what alliances were left to die? Once BF and other joined to help CT vs Ult CT came out quite ahead then when they started, the only one left was FL 1v 1.5 (support tags). Everyone else secured the same deals to stop hitting ult.
The fact you dont know ND joined the block in the end is your problem, not mine and the only alliance Ult made a deal with was BF.
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 22:15   #780
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Seems they have made some type of impact on you. While we are on this subject of people hitting you by the way was the rumour true that you needed PL defence from spore to even help you last night with your first major incoming?
I can confirm that we didn't get any pre-launch defence from any other alliance. Any defence from other alliances would've been in-galaxy.

I shouldn't really be adding my comments on AD, but all these trolls towards each other is a little pathetic, and a bit depressing.

I have seen some comments of "Black Flag is crumbling lol", but we are only losing roids (and in some unfortunate occasions crashed some value). Due to the nature of the stats, any alliance that has gotten blocked has lost an embarrassing amount of roids. Black Flag lost around 12% today, and 17% yesterday, and if I recall correctly, Ultores were losing around the same on a daily basis (on average 15%) with around 300 fleets per night (feel free to correct me if Ultores were experiencing more fleets on average).

There has been a lot of speculation that Black Flag are going down The Fallen's (& FAnG's) path of crumbling on the first sight of incoming, but this is not the case this round. Myself and other HCs have been working hard to keep up a strong defence culture and to ensure that morale within the alliance doesn't drop. We have only had one member quit thus far. I assure anyone who doubts Black Flag's ability that we will fight until the final tick.

Don't let me stop your trolling, so please continue as you were.

Last edited by Clouds; 8 Jul 2014 at 22:57.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 22:17   #781
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
The fact you dont know ND joined the block in the end is your problem, not mine and the only alliance Ult made a deal with was BF.
You are a moron ... as said earlier a few pages ago ND was hitting BF ... so unless they got confused at who ult and bf were they werent part of the block.
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 22:21   #782
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
it's part of their master plan, offload all their roids in a short time then block will stop hitting them and turn on each other. then join the bigger block and continue what they've been doing all round.

What he said ^ Im glad this lolround is done soon, I don't think I have seen a round look so much like drunk olympics as this one.

Saver of Sad

Unread 8 Jul 2014, 22:22   #783
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough

Maybe if the Alliance tag limit was raised there would be no confusion as to who is napped?
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 22:59   #784
Recluse

Quote:
Maybe if the Alliance tag limit was raised there would be no confusion as to who is napped?
Lets just raise the tag limit to 400, assign each planet to 1 of 2 tags and disable any new tags being made. Problem solved.

Saver of Sad

Unread 8 Jul 2014, 23:06   #785
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
Lets just raise the tag limit to 400, assign each planet to 1 of 2 tags and disable any new tags being made. Problem solved.
brilliant ... and make 1 tag all bots, so tag 2 has nice easy lands and wont have to be afraid to have fun.
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 23:24   #786
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Faceless ptargeting heroes
impressive

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2014, 23:55   #787
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I can confirm that we didn't get any pre-launch defence from any other alliance. Any defence from other alliances would've been in-galaxy.

I shouldn't really be adding my comments on AD, but all these trolls towards each other is a little pathetic, and a bit depressing.

I have seen some comments of "Black Flag is crumbling lol", but we are only losing roids (and in some unfortunate occasions crashed some value). Due to the nature of the stats, any alliance that has gotten blocked has lost an embarrassing amount of roids. Black Flag lost around 12% today, and 17% yesterday, and if I recall correctly, Ultores were losing around the same on a daily basis (on average 15%) with around 300 fleets per night (feel free to correct me if Ultores were experiencing more fleets on average).

There has been a lot of speculation that Black Flag are going down The Fallen's (& FAnG's) path of crumbling on the first sight of incoming, but this is not the case this round. Myself and other HCs have been working hard to keep up a strong defence culture and to ensure that morale within the alliance doesn't drop. We have only had one member quit thus far. I assure anyone who doubts Black Flag's ability that we will fight until the final tick.

This is actually a sensible post, first one from bf command in a while.

I checked Kia for you clouds.

It say ult lost 7.1%, 9.3% and 10.6% 3 days in a row and another 9.5% 3 days later.

Only thing i notice different majorly between the 2 bashes is that Ults score growth didn't really drop off day to day during the bash whereas bf's has including a negative day for score (I know someone quit tag that day tho)
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 00:00   #788
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

FAnG hasnt had much incommings this round, and i can assure that our def culture and morale is not close to crumble.

Unread 9 Jul 2014, 00:00   #789
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Faceless ptargeting heroes
impressive
no that can be, it's doomed to fail, faceless bottom feeding, I'm sure BB can tell us why an ally needs to top feed and not vice versa.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 00:03   #790
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
brilliant ... and make 1 tag all bots, so tag 2 has nice easy lands and wont have to be afraid to have fun.
How will you block then?
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 00:11   #791
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Due to the nature of the stats, any alliance that has gotten blocked has lost an embarrassing amount of roids. Black Flag lost around 12% today, and 17% yesterday, and if I recall correctly, Ultores were losing around the same on a daily basis (on average 15%) with around 300 fleets per night (feel free to correct me if Ultores were experiencing more fleets on average).
While I agree that the stats have a big role in the losses every alliance blocked against has suffered, as frankly does the fact that there is a maximum of 3 fleetslots so when multiple alliances hit in a coordinated fashion roids will be lost it does not look to be the case that Ult was losing 15%. Judging by http://kia.cthq.net/index.php?p=view...es&history=All the highest loss was just over 10% in a day. Incidentally p3n does not seem to have lost double digit percentages in any single day (though the blocs against us were smaller so I guess this is not too much of a surprise).

Edit I see I am beaten to it - I should refresh more often!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 00:30   #792
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Err what??

Kia shows percentages by default. You have to click to get numbers. Or am I missing what you are saying?

**EDIT*** CLOUDS deleted his post
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 00:31   #793
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

As someone pointed out to me, Ultores did leak -12-15% 2-3 days of being blocked, but this deficit decreased to around -8% due to initiating/etc (on average) by midnight. So I stand corrected!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 00:35   #794
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
As someone pointed out to me, Ultores did leak -12-15% 2-3 days of being blocked, but this deficit decreased to around -8% on average by midnight. So I stand corrected!
Well they didn't lose 12-15% then did they?!

They did the sensible thing and used spare fleets to go get cheap roids and keep their value/score going.

See this is what I was on about with ult and the rest and clouds you were ult so you know this. They may ship roids when blocked but they use the hours after attacks to recap as much as possible, they are allowed to freely day raid to keep roids flowing in as well as out during block incs, they are more efficient and tbh experienced in how to play the long game.
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 00:38   #795
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

And they wouldn't initiate during block incs, they iniated on day 4 when ppl stopped hitting them hence the 25%(!) Size increase for that day
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 04:33   #796
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...2R3IIp77DdZ0mz ... this is what you sound like
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 05:02   #797
Blue_Esper

looks like we've come a full circle and back to how the round started.
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 07:09   #798
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
looks like we've come a full circle and back to how the round started.
It's the Circle of Life....

(Try reading that without immediately thinking about singing it)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 09:10   #799
Recluse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
It's the Circle of Life....

(Try reading that without immediately thinking about singing it)
I get to be the smartass zazu. Zhil, you're the crazy monkey rafiki.

Saver of Sad

Unread 9 Jul 2014, 15:43   #800
Recluse

*Slow claps for Ult*

16 FI/CO fleets to fleetcatch a CR fleet?

This made my morning

Saver of Sad