User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Dec 2013, 21:35   #251
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round so far r54

Quote:
Originally Posted by connovar
Ahh! You mean, accusing 60 people of cheating, with no evidence? Ah well, yea he deserved it.

Guilty till proven innocent after all!

Shouldn't you be under a bridge somewhere scaring away goats?
No one's suggesting every single member of fang is cheating, but if your reaction as an alliance to people being caught out doing it is to get on the forums and insult the person who's outed you for it then you probably shouldn't expect much sympathy.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 21:39   #252
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

I think you will find the reaction was more to being p-targetted by 2 alliances under the pretense that we are all cheats.

If people have been cheating, it should be investigated and dealt with properly, not by an angry mob needing an excuse to block.
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 21:58   #253
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Dont bother connovar. We are all cheaters and oil knows it!
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 22:00   #254
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by connovar
I think you will find the reaction was more to being p-targetted by 2 alliances under the pretense that we are all cheats.

If people have been cheating, it should be investigated and dealt with properly, not by an angry mob needing an excuse to block.
Perhaps when planetarion is deemed serious enough that we have a police division capable of investigating cheating in a competent enough fashion then we could take that idea seriously. And perhaps when planetarion hostile fleets are considered serious enough, we could raise the threshold of evidential requirements to be similar to those required for incarceration. In lieu of this, expect really blatant cheating by your players and subsequent defence of them as an alliance to facilitate aggression against you as a whole. /thread
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 22:02   #255
oil

Hunter maybe you could get in contact with fallen hc and do some consulting work on how to turn it all around in threads where you get outed for cheating. Oh wait lol!
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 22:04   #256
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Nothing was even proven. If you're going to apply that logic Oil, then CT are CHEATS too! Refer to one of my previous posts of an AU scan.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 22:09   #257
oil

Hey clouds I'm glad you're giving fang the benefit of the doubt, we needed the voice of reason in this thread.
Out of interest what did you think of the app thread where they admitted cheating? You didn't seem to have anything to say. I wonder if.....

maybe....

no. no that would be too outlandish.
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 22:10   #258
oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Nothing was even proven. If you're going to apply that logic Oil, then CT are CHEATS too! Refer to one of my previous posts of an AU scan.
Can you explicitly explain why the AU is evidence of ct cheating? I'm fairly certain I get what you're saying but I'd just like you to actually type it out first so that you can't backtrack when I make you look like an idiot.
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 22:28   #259
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

^ this guy obviously needs to get out more !
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 22:32   #260
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Oil, get laid or something please. You're quite a sad individual.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2013, 22:42   #261
oil

lmao
Unread 16 Dec 2013, 03:55   #262
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

i wish forums had a like button
Unread 16 Dec 2013, 14:11   #263
Bobzy

Bobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the roughBobzy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Nothing was even proven.
lol.
Bobzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2013, 15:17   #264
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Hunter maybe you could get in contact with fallen hc and do some consulting work on how to turn it all around in threads where you get outed for cheating. Oh wait lol!
I was never caught cheating. If you need some help with it you can pm me on irc yes pal.
Unread 16 Dec 2013, 15:52   #265
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Oil, get laid or something please. You're quite a sad individual.
I should have given your mom that coat hanger *sigh*
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2013, 16:14   #266
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr
I was never caught cheating. If you need some help with it you can pm me on irc yes pal.
That means you didn't cheat pal, it's only cheating if you get caught
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2013, 20:57   #267
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
That means you didn't cheat pal, it's only cheating if you get caught
Its cheating if oil says someone cheats ok! I think he should join the MH team and just close planets for no reason
Unread 16 Dec 2013, 23:21   #268
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Pals, relax, plz.

Save the cripple fights for #Apprime only plz. Ty.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2013, 18:29   #269
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
Connovar I like that 'guilty until proven innocent.' Feels great being proven to be innocent and fcing liars with our not-closed planets .
If you wanna **** him then tell him.. Stop flirting on public forums pls
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2013, 21:19   #270
Hermiod

Hermiod is on a distinguished road

Jehesus, get a life!

Accusing all of us being cheaters is at best stupid, and as a n00b with a desire to crash just because I get pissed off sometimes I know it's not impossible to do stupid things without any reason at all. That's the way it is, some ppl play for the fun of it and to **** things up a little, get over it. If I chose to crash my fleets at someone (oh, did that already) there's not much they can do about that, is there?

It's not hard playing shit when ur new, cba ++. Seriously.
Hermiod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2013, 21:26   #271
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

99% of the posters in this thread are deprived of female contact.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2013, 22:47   #272
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2 View Post
99% of the posters in this thread are deprived of female contact.
That's probably a good thing, the thoughts of them breeding scares me

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2013, 05:24   #273
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
That's probably a good thing, the thoughts of them breeding scares me
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2013, 08:05   #274
Hermiod

Hermiod is on a distinguished road

I'll help you out by telling you it's to late for that, lol.
Hermiod is offline   Reply With Quote