View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 15:14   #29
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: [Firefly] Serenity Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Universal have apparently stated that it needs a World box office take of around $60million for the sequels to be greenlit.
I'd take that with a very large grain of salt simply because so much of the revenue from movies now comes from sources other than the box office. The original Firefly didn't do that well on TV (for reasons which don't need to be rehashed) but did very well on DVD. Serenity could follow the same pattern.

I'm sure a good box office would ensure a sequel, but I don't think the lack of one will necessarily kill it.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote