View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 00:59   #27
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Firefly] Serenity Trailer

I am glad that Wakey bumped this thread. I knew nothing about the movie or the tv series but was attracted by what I saw in this tread. I took my wife to see it yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was just silly enough to be enjoyable. It was just violent enough to be entertaining. The actors and actresses were nice enough looking so that was pleasant enough too.

Hope they do make the other parts of the trilogy.