View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 23:44   #16
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Firefly] Serenity Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
What didnt you like about it?
And had you seen/liked the series?
OK I have a quick English lesson to the idiot who negrepped me for that post. In the English language we have these things called QUESTION MARKS which you put at an end of sentence where you’re asking for the person to DISCUSS something. A Question mark is not a statement that the persons view is wrong and your is right its simply a statement that your asking a question so as to better understand something. Now seeing as this is a DISCUSSION FORUM you should see alot of these so you may want to stop wasting your time on the net and go and take some English lessons and come back when you have a basic understanding of sentence structure as it might stop you coming across as a twat who can only flame others.

I fully understand movie taste's are differnt from person to person and if they dont like something I do then fine, this doesnt mean I cant enquire as to why or what background knowledge and pre conceptions they went into the cinema with so as to get a better understanding of why they thought that. After all thats the reason we frequent a discussion board isnt it
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote