View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2015, 16:35   #139
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congratulation Black-Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
Its havoc time, taking a much needed break from PA to recharge for next round. I think I was an IRC only a half dozen times this round so unlikely I would run into you there once round starts and in any case round is over nothing to discuss.

I know what I saw and the info I was provided and it pretty much led me to the conclusion that you provided more than normal help to provide BF with the ally win. Notice I didnt say congrats to CT for helping BF get the ally win since they did what "normally" happens in PA politics. In your case I would say you went above and beyond the "normal" PA politics and it looked like you were HCing both BF and ASC with ASC being the support tag for BF. Not saying that BF didnt play the round well, but quite a bit of credit for BFs win does go to you.
I think it's unfair to discredit CT. Someone observing from an outside perspective, you don't have all the facts. Sure I will agree that Zhil helped Black Flag's cause, but I wouldn't say that he was the fundamental cause to our victory. CT played a big part in our win; they were loyal allies and for once we were able to work together, and with trust.

Even Rainbows deserves credit; while they were assisting us periodically, they held strong stamina and didn't cave in when the Ultores block threatened them with incoming. You also have to realise that Ultores was not the only threat to us securing the round win. Both Ascendancy and CT were close runners and we had to adapt our tactics a little once Ultores (at the time) were out of the race.

I won't deny that Zhil favored a Black Flag win, and his actions participated to a favourable Black Flag outcome, but I personally think that both CT and Rainbows played a big role in our victory.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote