View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2015, 16:10   #138
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Congratulation Black-Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
I feel it a little bit discourteous to imply I was HCing both (which is incorrect). One could argue that my impact in the previous round helped set Black Flag up to win. I was very transparent when within the BlackFlag HC and am someone who will question political decisions even after they are made in order to adapt and learn.

One key component for Black Flag losing the round when I was political advisor was it's discipline, which I was more than happy to see it being sorted for last round.

Still, colour me intrigued so fire me a PM here or on IRC to discuss further.
Its havoc time, taking a much needed break from PA to recharge for next round. I think I was an IRC only a half dozen times this round so unlikely I would run into you there once round starts and in any case round is over nothing to discuss.

I know what I saw and the info I was provided and it pretty much led me to the conclusion that you provided more than normal help to provide BF with the ally win. Notice I didnt say congrats to CT for helping BF get the ally win since they did what "normally" happens in PA politics. In your case I would say you went above and beyond the "normal" PA politics and it looked like you were HCing both BF and ASC with ASC being the support tag for BF. Not saying that BF didnt play the round well, but quite a bit of credit for BFs win does go to you.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote