View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2015, 23:23   #126
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: Congratulation Black-Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
I have no doubt that you have people willing to play bottom, just to be in the private channel of the winning team. Our species has a pretty withering history demonstrating how fundamental the psychology of boot-licking is.

Perhaps it's the gallant support of lower tags, until it's fortuitous for you to roid them. Perhaps it's the pioneering stance against blocks, until you aren't considered the strongest alliance and form your own. Or maybe it's just the barnstorming banter you bring to the forums when the rest of the community haven't correctly aligned their actions towards ultores winning forever and ever. Who knows what makes this small army of people with phone numbers, but no irc presence so hooked on the ultores community.

Perhaps apprime could shine a light on the issue! Remember them? They got caught cheating. With planets that look really similar to the ones we're talking about.
Unfortunately you lost your voice at the time, unable to forge a post putting forward your only now evident issues with people cheating. Fortunately any worries about the cheating continuing were allayed when you, er... merged with them. And promptly assured the community that everything was going to be changing. Except you didn't.

There is every reason to believe you are up to your neck in cheating, short of a level of proof that cannot be attained. BF are in the same position. It appears that you do not have the ear of the entirety of Asc, and kudos to them for not turning into yet another prostrate piss stain extension of your clique. That is the summary of the round.

Well respect is a pretty ambiguous term. You're probably known by nearly the entire community to some extent, and are mostly likely considered by most to be one of the most capable players. I, on the other hand have never looked at the stats for longer than 30 seconds, and the most effort I've put into forming any kind of relationship with someone in the community would most likely be a drunken pm talking about dicks in capital letters.

If what you mean by respect is that you think most people wouldn't consider your performance in this thread to be that of a hypocritical, sore loser.. Then I guess we'll just wait for some neutral testimonial (sock puppets) to pop up and explain why you're actually just a great guy caught cutting onions at the wrong time.
Those people played serious in Ultores and when they no longer had the time to play active like they thought Ultores needed, they decided to put their effort into defending. Everyone one of them was once a planet playing for a planet rank and did so in Ultores, this is also why they decide to still put effort into Ult. Without them Ult would be far weaker and we all know it, one might call them the structure of Ult itself.

Also I was stating what happened, by now BF HC(NoX) have been checking the planets and seen they mostly attacked with BF. He also names them bot planets, so all the "no didnt happen" posts can be put in the garbage where they belong. Bringing something to light isnt crying either, its giving people the bigger picture and it has little to do with anything Ult did. The fact that those planets got reported and closed just shows I was right to bring it up. Your counters about Apprime and Ult have been little more than speculations.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote