View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2006, 20:45   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: OOGOOA/alliance fund

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murador
I think to get rid of the ally fund is the better option.

Noone ever uses that, tbh, I didnt even knew there was an "ally fund" just discovered after the events with 1up.

Well, its only been around for a little while. While I agree that the "abuse" that 1up have made from is wrong, it still makes me feel that the alliancefund has its rights.

I was talking about with Appocomaster earlier about how to use the alliancefund as a tool for developing the alliance and I think that a taxation instead of trading with the alliancefund might be the solution here. Tax the planetets in the alliance instead of having them donating. If we get a tax system working you can also have it so that the members can vote (or maybe even decide what they want to donate), everything between 1 and 5% of the income from that planet. You could also make it so that the planets ranked below average paid less in tax than the planets ranked higher.

1% - Planets 50% or lower than the alliance value
3% - Planets 50% below or 50% higher than alliance value
5% - Planets 50 higher than alliance value.

Just a suggestion..