View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2009, 09:21   #11
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: A plea to the developers of PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau View Post
No. Because the players choice obviously depends on what ship class/ race is better "based on the stats' " - taking into account time travel, efficiency, race bonuses, combo variations.
It's my experience that 'popular opinion' on stats is often wrong.

Eg round 27 etd CR/BS 'sucked'. Last round terran FR sucked and CR was the way to go.

I thought of writing a little program to test races out, but then I couldn't be bothered (also the only programming language I know atm is fortran...). A working one would be very useful but probably a bitch to code properly. Maybe MrLobster could let us use PAOL coding?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote