Thread: Ship designs
View Single Post
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 20:05   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Ship designs

Planetarion has space ships. It also involves IRC. Because of that, and my twisted logic, I invite people to help "designing" ASCII ships :xmas:
Two of my first designs are below. I'm sure other people can be more inventive. I call them the "interceptor" and the "big blocky ship with pointy guns at the front".

http://www.appocomaster.co.uk/ASCII.txt

as it doesn't work, no matter how much I fiddle with spaces and tabs in [code] tags.

Last edited by Appocomaster; 15 Dec 2005 at 20:17.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote