Thread: One week in
View Single Post
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 21:21   #8
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One week in

The round Angels napped eX they played with 30 - 40 members the whole round, being their first round as Angels. Angels was not playing for top spot, more like top 5 spot, and to establish their core and get top 10 players. eX itself was a small alliance with around 50-60 people. So, yes, we were comfortable with a NAP whe had from the start of the round.
This round is different, there is no NAP with eX, and we are going for top alliance. Until the politics dictate otherwise, we will keep on playing solo, hitting the galaxies that bring us roids, no matter if there are 1ups, eXs, or NDs in those gals, or not.
As for the exponential growth thingie, i think that is not quite accurate, since you still have to research the ability to mine your roids. At the moment, i'd say most people are still on 300 roids, researching 500 roids. a lot of score at the start is not coming from resources/ ships value, but from roids and XP. So yes, at this stage of the round, i still think it's too early to go looking for wars.