Thread: One week in
View Single Post
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 20:37   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: One week in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker

Though I think we can rely on Angels falling back on their fence sitting ways

Fence sitting?

Sorry, I thought fence sitting meant waiting for 2+ alliances to have a war, and not get involved either way, suffering a few losses but never being a decent contender for a top place.

Surely Angels won't settle for that!

Surely they'll want to reach the dizzying heights of the top spot?

They wouldn't be able to achieve that by fencesitting!

Don't write them off as fencesitters just yet - they have the highest roid count, second highest member average score, and are ranked number one right now.

You can't just keep on saying "well the round is young, ranks don't matter". Firstly, there's only one week more until we're a quarter of the way through the round. Secondly, everyone knows growth in PA is exponential. The beginning is a very important time.