View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 19:29   #18
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Making up stories and telling dirty lies

Well I've had the pleasure of finding myself out in a club on a freshers night, by accident. If you think that they would consider 22 old, you'd be mistaken. I'm 24 and the 18 year olds didn't really care. They, of course, consiered me 'decrepid and old' but it didn't stop them bugging the crap out of me all night.

Got off with two, one I left and never came back to as she was a pain, trying to get me to buy her alcohol and was a terrible kisser.
It was like she was trying to suck my fillings out.

The other deiceded that she wanted to try the 'older man' thing. Older man to my mind would mean a guy with a bald patch, pony tail and penis extension car.
However who was I to argue with an attractive girl.
The thing to remember is most of them will almost certainly not be looking for a boyfriend. They are just starting college and want to get drunk and molest as many people as they can.

So go with that expectation. Be honest (sort of)...maybe sell your success and career a little better...or cooler.
But their entire standards are based around how much alcohol they've had, you've had, how much you could buy them and how much they want to eat your face off.