Unread 6 Jun 2009, 06:36   #33
CryWolf
Muad'Dib

CryWolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Big Alliance Shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negerslem View Post
Heya :-)

Of pure boredom I wondered if PA still existed and amazingly enough it is! Having an hour to waste I read the forums a bit and you old sods are still around

[blablablablabla lots of text]

I recon the persons I got to know from the good ol' times are busy @work with family and stuff but it would be a blast if we could get together a weekend or something. Not at all for discussing PA but it would have been nice to see the faces behind the nicks

CW, Obi, Xeno, Barra, Puss and all you old Omphs out there - still miss you :-)
Hinchicles - You're still #1
Vaio & Lokken - I'm your biggest fan (you get this irony right?)

OOOOMPH!
Peek a boo.. as it happens I am going to Oslo next week to a seminar, so in case you still have my number after we met couple of years ago along with Dirk (Locutus) send me a msg :-)

otherwise, we could probably plan something with the rest of the gang later =)

I must say that I'm kinda impressed with myself for keeping this forum account open for 9 years and counting, should be a medal for something like that :-P

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
CryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote