View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 16:48   #10
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future
Re: MoD News Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf
lol - jupp.

i think i smacked the nail on the head when i say http://sandmans.co.uk/
Yea of course a lot of stuff is provided by great community pages like sandmans, pilkara or vision tools just that it's implemented into the game and specified for a certain galaxy like i described above.

Another thing is that tool-sites may not be found by new players as easy as it seems to most of the older players. It's like an open secret that everyone who plays for a round knows but nobody tells to new players. Shouldnt be too hard to implement it into PA as the code for bcalcs should be basically public ...

again we could add a long list about other stuff here like alliance tools for example.

Without the community effort done by a few great techies out there PA would be a different game that probably most of us wouldnt bother to play because it doesnt offer enough features to support the gameplay.

Thx to everyone again who puts in time voluntarily to improve the game experience!

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote