View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2016, 10:24   #21
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: Zikonia has fallen (r67 stats proposal)

Cath won't most likely be attacking with BS, and you can't fake CR as DE (even with covopped CR pods) so getting tulas is highly unlikely unless you're farming (which, sadly, Pirate does encourage to and which, again sadly, isn't that unfamiliar in PA). Hence I strongly dislike the ship (as I do dislike any ship that encourages farming, or stats). Another farmer ship is Ranger, as Roach would highly improve ETD CR fleets and you shouldn't see much CATH CR attacks either (nor should Roach be normally deffing against a ETD inc).

FI has a chance to make sense as attack fleet, the emp effs are lovely low. Xan with stolen CO pods (another farming option...) could work nice with Cath CO.

CO feels a bit overtargeted, especially compared to DE, all the FI fires at CO + flaks against FR (tho I wouldn't expect much more than def planets to have a lot of Vsharak [as it's the only FI that fires at FR and pretty much any FR def means pull for FI]).

FR teamups will also be a pain to cover, as there shouldn't be that much vsharaks around (except on defplanets) and you can build the teamup to emp CO and kill CR, only needs a handful of anti-FI for success.

DE in general feels a tad too strong as there's only really PL def against it, or sacrifice a lot of value before you start shooting (much like DE R66).

CR is so dependent on how the universe goes, if there's a lot of TER/XAN DE around, CR won't be much fun to attack with, or lot of dragons around ofc. Also the targetings doesn't really support going CR attack with FRDEBS firing at CR. (Altho xan FR doesn't make sense unless you're donating them to ETD).

BS suffers from DE heavy uni too, but only really has to worry about DE (thanks to targeting and Inits) so if I wanted easy attacks and easy calcs, I'd just spam into TER BS (and if I was the cheating sort, farm me some tulas for 100% free lands).

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote