View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2007, 10:24   #20
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: support planet rule r21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
i have no intentions in helping any ally; my intentions are to be successful on my attacks.

but still i attack with the same alliance all the time, which gives them an advantage and is prohibited by the rule.

can i get a guarantee, that i won't be closed because of this?

if you give me your word that i will stay open (unless i do any other violations ofc) that is perfectly fine for me and i will instantly shut up as i trust you and always experienced you as a reasonable and honest person.
in this situation, you are in direct violation of the rule

your not in the alliance in question, and you are assisting them repeatedly