Thread: Hi!
View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 23:33   #30
Conall
There is a better answer

Conall will become famous soon enoughConall will become famous soon enough
Re: Hi!

_ryzekiel_ – you are a bestial moronic bag of predictable nonsense. Your banal attempts at wit leave me thirsting for copious amounts of swift acting and thoroughly excruciating poisons as they would pain me far less than your incessant droning about your self proclaimed competence and genius. Your typical platitudes are more than a deaf three legged mongrel could possibly endure for more than the briefest of time. Comparing you to the decaying heaps of excrement would be a disservice to mountains of dung everywhere. The fact that the moderators of these forums have left you unmuzzled for so long is truly a tragedy of epic proportions that Shakespeare himself would find incredulous. Your complete absence will certainly be the most blessed event that these or any other forums have ever experienced. Most importantly the fact that I hardly knew you could only be improved upon by never having heard of you at all. Good riddance you surly dolt.

Well, I hope that lived up to your expectation of the insults you were trolling for, if not perhaps others will fare better. Good luck with whatever you pursue. I am sure you will be well missed by the collective community of PA. Not have you around will make the forums less entertaining.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Sir Winston Churchill

Last edited by Conall; 24 Dec 2004 at 14:48.
Conall is offline   Reply With Quote