View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 08:21   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, Who were we all then? (R17)

You are: The Wrath (3:4:10) (Clear)
Size: 251 1405
Value: 930,006 764
Score: 1,415,556 838
XP: 9,711 823

I went cathaar to get jgps early, I didn't miss a research tick for the first while and I'd imagine I was one of the first in the universe to get them. I got up to 119 amps at the end of the round I think but being a scanner is seriously dull and I don't think I could ever face it again. I got some resources from the alliance fund at the start of the round but unfortunately I overtook the alliance average value and couldn't get anymore after I got res-hacking covert ops and stole millions off 1up planets with their giant stacks. I used it to build the largest fleet of scorpions in the universe, I had 800 for literally ages, which was when I first got it 2.5% of the scorpions in the universe. I built some mantis and beetles as well for defence ingal. Idler didn't finish t100 because I don't think he sent an attack for the last ten days of the round and cf only finished 68th so weak round. Never ever ever ever scanning again.

Incidentally ascendancy perfected our tag management skills and soared to first place again. Unfortunately jester was looking at the rankings upside down