View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 13:31   #5
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: So, Who were we all then? (R17)

You are: Wages (8:1:6) (Clear)
Size: 2,739 41
Value: 4,524,510 52
Score: 5,643,060 49
XP: 22,371 188

Started off alright, picked cath as my bp needed one (We only just got another active cath with a decent scorp or mantis count in the last week or so!), but I'd never play cath again. The frustration of not being able to do damage to your incomings and then the heavy level of incs I got (I had 2 weeks at least of no incs, plus 5 days spent in vacmode, so though I only got 153 hostile incs, they were quite intense...) was annoying.

My fleet was built around a frigate attack fleet of recluse and a CR attack fleet of tarant:roach in 1:3 ratio. It worked pretty well, but ghosts became abundant near the end. In the last week, evry single attack I launched (several each day/night) was defended, often massively over defended. The only time I got roids was when i swallowed 380 mantis def. :/

Ships of the round for me were scorp, roach & mantis.

And I'm about to drop down the ranks as a terran is going to land his DE on me, for a best possible case of a 160k score drop when all XP and roid value gain is taken into account. And going to drop a little bit earlier when a zik is going to land and take a score drop of about 1 mil after all XP and roid gain is taken into account. :/
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote