View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 20:02   #17
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Re: Community Rep(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Ack. Good idea to have reps, bad idea to recruit them in this way. I see people going for it for ego purposes, getting the job and then doing sweet FA.
Agreed with this part. I have seen many here (as usual) offering help and being oficially motivated to help, but i think those who actually invest and act helping dont need special channels or attention to do it.

I am negative on those efforts for helping noobs for simple reason: Some time ago i selected some i have read offering to help community in public and pmed them. Most didnt even bothered to answer me after even 24 hours. Had then some newplayer mates ingal to pm those helpful/worried members of the community. They didnt get any answer too. I know most HCs here dont bother to answer if they dont know the person is pming, prefer to ignore them. how this will work them? All this ppl willing to help will really bother to answer supposedly "stupid" questions from unknown pmers? I think not. What i learned is bunch of ppl who created channels to feel themselves special and then do some work to appear hard-worked and then "folk the noobs let them learn by themselves".
I still believe those who really are involved in helping do that silently without any spotlight

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote