View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 17:35   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Community Rep(s)

I disagree aswell here. I don't feel comfortable with the fact that some pple represent the entire community. I for one know I have my own views and I certainly don't want other pple the represent an opinion I don't share.

Also, and we see this with some board moderators aswell, asmuch as you wish to stay objective and avoid personal conflicts, personal interests or personal feelings, they will still be somewhat biassed. That's just the nature of PA. Everyone belongs to a group. Whether that's an alliance, a PA team or a moderator team ... you belong to a group and you'll be biassed.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote