View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 17:33   #29
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Reply from PAadmins and PA crew needs to improve.

When are you asking these questions Kargool?

Did you bother to read the P welcome message which details what to do when the support team arent around?

Did you bother to follow those instructions?

Do you expect unpaid volunteers to dedicate their lives to PA support?

Do you have any idea how many support requests come through during a round on irc, email, forums and ingame? ( hint : its a hell of a lot )

Back when i ran the team i had no complaints about service, and i fail to see how its changed significantly to make things "so much worse".
the same sort of people are still there, doing what they do best - and often for nothing but abuse from other players such as yourself.
Give them a break fs. Submit any requests you have ingame if there are none of the support team awake at the times you ask and they'll get it answered within 48 hours, usually within 8-12 at most from my experiance