View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 23:37   #19
Ron7684
Eat My Roids

Ron7684 can only hope to improve
Re: Reply from PAadmins and PA crew needs to improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Okay, let me try to be abit more polite. I know the people in #support is doing a community service and are doing a great job at it, but still, people dont get replies, they go unsatisfied from a place that's supposed to help them. When they do that, they think: Planetarion doesnt care about the players. I dont think that's fair over the players. I love to help people, infact that's why im a HC of an alliance, because I like to help the players playing with me.

The reason for my outburst is the fact that we need to improve the quality of the service, and that logic still stands.

You cannot mute the problem to death, you got to make people listen. And if ratteling some cages make people listen, then im gladly willing to do so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Look at it this way, there's 100 member alliances that are completely dead and quiet at times. There's a *much* smaller group of people in #support to help, and we try our best to answer questions when we're there. For the most part, answers are given to questions if you wait. If you join the channel, see nobody is there, and then wait till someone shows up, we're moer than happy to help you. A lot of the time, someone is there.

We're voulenteers from the community--we aren't paid to sit there and reply. We're not on any sort of payroll nor do we get perks--we just like to help. If you'd like to help to come see Lunar_Lamp, or Icy when she's back and they can set you up on trainee status

-NitinA
Theres your solution karg, instead of asking more people to join the crew (the only solution it seems) do it yourself or stop whining