Thread: United Fleets
View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2008, 17:49   #34
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: United Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
I didnt call you a retard, your ascendancy friend did, I was quoting them, but if the shoe fits.
Quote:
I think one of your ascendancy "friends" said it best Achilles "everyone needs a token retard".
I might be retarded but even I know that if support an opinion publicly it is assumed to be your own. Also, it's more than a little bitchy, not to mention childish, to start with the "LOL your friend mocked you behind your back LOL" routine. What sex and age are you exactly?

At least when I express an opinion I'm not scared to stand by it as my own.

Quote:
Denial lead from the front of both rounds it played. It out roided everyone and had significant leads come mid round of both rounds we played. We were roided down eventually by multiple allies (ND/jenova/tof/Asc and then ND/ASC/CT/ROCK/VGN/XVX), we never had help, either round, unless you include our nap with NoX in our first round. No alliance in either round would have beaten us 1 vs 1, you know it, everyone else in PA knows it, stop your bullshit.
A mixture of lies and convenient half truths topped off with a ridiculously pointless and unprovable statement. What I'll stop is wasting my time arguing this particular point with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
No, members were not jumping off the ship, I wouldn't call the ex-xVx characters who joined together (and only played together), members of CareBears. They left/were kicked, in the group they had only ever intended to play in, no one else left after that and we could have happily continued playing (for 4th place!!) but it just wasnt fun and this is a game afterall.
Who let the xVx members in exactly? I suppose that's not your fault either? Also, you just proved my statement that you are only capable of leading from the front. And it's still my opinion that you do that badly. Not as badly as some, I'll give you that, little as it is.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote