Thread: United Fleets
View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2008, 16:47   #28
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: United Fleets

Quote:
Awww resorting to insults because you were made to look like an idiot, thats sad.
Errr, you called me a retard in the previous post... Now, you're entitled to your opinion, as indeed my "Asc friend" is, as am I. Mine is that you are an idiot. If you find this insulting (on the internet no less) then you really are a failbear of the highest order.

To examine your awesome career more closely, you struggled to just about rise above the mediocrity of the alliances around you to scrape to victory at the second time of asking, having been beaten the previous round by a 2/3 sized alliance who so very nearly beat you again when it was even smaller. To do it you had to enlist the help of other alliances because on your own you would have been crushed. You're proud of that? Seriously? 'Heh' is the only expression that comes to mind.

edit for VenoX's double post: I'll say it again dude, either you're an example to follow or you aren't. Either you are really a leader or you aren't. Presumably you cared at the start of this round, but Failbears still collapsed, regardless of the spin you want to put on that. Also, members were jumping off the ship long before you officially decided to wind it down.

Last edited by Achilles; 14 Sep 2008 at 16:54.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote