View Single Post
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 12:41   #8
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Self-Congratulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
Right, I know it's not PA related but I'm at work so I can't vent my excitement like I would at the pub or something. Also, I'm too scared to post on GD, they all have fangs or something.

But... I've just finished buying my new flat. At the little age of 21 I'm now a home owner. I can't wait to pick up the key this afternoon. First thing I'll be doing is having a can of nicely chilled beer.

Yay!
Congrats! You can post in GD, I'll protect you.