Thread: "Blocks"
View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:57   #32
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: "Blocks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh

Forest. stfu already. noone ever took you serious (just as much, if not less as me). Your propaganda attempts are pathetic at that aswell.
You can spam the boards up and down with your random letters. they will remain just that.

You sit in your hole with no window and dream up situations by looking at sandmans (if that). Go defleech some more next time i come over.
You really dont ahve a clue.

YOUR hc have stated they hve an avoidance pact with VGN. VGN hc have said the same. Thats come from your alliance, not me.

I dont believe this round will end up in a block war. Thats my belief.

Thats not propaganda.

So, either you could try and put something constructive on things, or fk off from the thread and let those who want to, discuss it.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote