Thread: "Blocks"
View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:49   #29
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: "Blocks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
if it has been confirmed by both alliances perhaps you wouldnt mind divulgeing your proof to the community, or are you "pulling a heartless"?

perhaps because you have retarded DC's who cover themselves massively over CT members? Orbit realise this means CT members are easy roids? Also knowing crowly, the leader of orbit, i know he is headstrong enough and cares about his players enough to put their best interests first. in my opinion, and im sure crowlys opinion, its not to Orbits benefit to work with Destiny, or anyone else for that matter.

once again, show us proof or your point holds no water at all.

to summarise, CT are doing a piss poor job at propganda
1) It is not pulling a heartless or anything else for tat matter. HC in both alliaces have a non avoidnace agreement. they are quite open about it.

One even pm'd me to assure me it wasnt permanent

2) DC's in CT certainly do not overcover themselves. Infact, they rarely even do there own calls.

3) You want me to provide proof that there is no block? Huh? How is it even possible? My belief is that this round will not descend into block wars. thats not 'holding no water' but more a belief i ahve knowing the guys who are in charge in the alilances taht matter.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote