View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 15:42   #43
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 20 Superpowers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
There can be only 1 winner, and ToF, being an alliance that always has alot of ppl who just play for fun and actually have a real life which means they can't be glued to irc 24/7 like other ppl we know, will probably never be the #1 or even a contender for #1.
Comments like this make my eyes bleed and they are generally made by players in under achieving allainces that need an excuse for thier own lack of "skill" (using the word skill loosly)

You don't have to be glued to irc 24/7 to do well.

You can still do well and have a "real life".

I've never not gone to the pub with mates. Never turned down a game of pool. Never refused to go clubbing. Never played PA instead of going out for a meal with my gf.

I admit i probably spend more time than most in the intermitting periods playing WoW and hence a click away from irc. I wake up at early hours in the morning to spend 5 minutes sending defence then going back to bed. All this can be done and still have a "real life".

If you want an excuse to why ToF are an almost there allaince and not a contender maybe its because your members are just not good enough?