View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 11:59   #35
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 20 Superpowers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
eXilition will not play as a bg nor moving our memberbase somewhere.. all our members are allowed to go where they want and we wont assemble a core somewhere..
I didn't mean eXilition were setting up a bg on purpose, what I meant was that eXil players may group together in one or two alliances like 1up did the round just gone (ND and Angels)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
You seem to be a troubled individual, first you tell ppl there's nothing wrong with respect, then 2 lines later or so, you just blatently disrespect another alliance.

And about being insignificant: if there hadn't been an alliance merger in the game last round, ToF would have been t3.

But hey, nothing new there, most ppl here would rather pay respect to Heroic or Orbit or Zikunion (no disrespect meant to any of these alliances at all, i'm just naming some non t10/new alliances) then say a possitive word about ToF, though this alliance has played since r11, has finished in top5 3-4 times and only missed out on top10 once in 9 rounds.

Sure, ToF might never become a real contender for #1, but does that give you the right to disrespect them like that?
I dont like ToF for a myriad of reasons. I don't have much respect for them, this is because of round 13 mainly. But I just don't really like them. Nothing wrong with that. I gave them the respect they deserved when they first started out, however I have made my conclusion and don't particullarly hold much respect for them.

Saying that, it could all change. ToF might actually do something which makes me think "thats a great bunch of guys, respect". But hey you guys don't need my respect you have finished top 5 3-4 times!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
And about being insignificant
This is what annoys me. I hate alliances who are content with finishing top 5. It annoys me so so much. Sure they are needed, but why not actually have a crack for the number 1 position. In the end alliances like ToF always end up being someones lapdog (same would go for subh imo) both capable alliances who cacked it up by being overawed by other alliances.

You prove your own insignificance by not actually trying to go for number 1. Sure you can say you are content with 10 top 100 players (or how many it is) and a member in the number 1 galaxy. But what has your alliance actually achieved?

Personally when im in an alliance I want it to win and be sucessful. I would get so frustrated if my HC were content in allowing the alliance to be mediocre in its success and achieve a top 5 rank. I wouldn't care if I got roided every night, if my alliance won it would be worth that.

If ToF can make the transition to the next level, then yes respect. But if you can't then you are still going to be insignificant, not because people say so, because your HC say so.