Thread: "Blocks"
View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 08:01   #73
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: "Blocks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
angryduck, you, your whole alliance are full of shit, one bad days incommings and you phone Forest up "hey babe, we've lost another 200 roids on Destiny, can you please come up with one of those terrific propoganda stories linking Destiny with every1, even your nan that plays time to time, also add abit like "VGN must be stupid to leave Destiny alone" stir it up abit".

I dont believe I said VGN were stupid to leave Destiny alone. Infact, I think they are doing the right thing.
What I said was, DESTINY were stupid leaving VGN alone. Unless they are confident that they can take down VGN (which I dont think they shoudl be given there current display), thena ll they are doing is hitting the #3 alliance and letting the #1 alliance run away from them unchecked
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote