Thread: "Blocks"
View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 07:49   #71
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: "Blocks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
by the way, if Destiny are blocked with half the universe as Forest has tried to state, i find it very hypocritical for him to be slagging us off on forums

Wasn't it correct that you sent one of your gal m8s to Destiny to try and get them in? Hoping if u can get 1 or 2 Destiny in your gal, then your gal won't get hit.

Fence sitting at its best Forest, im sure your HC are very proud of you not wanting to fight
OK
I will address this point.
My gal mate did indeed try and join Destiny. It was ME who made that public on these very boards. So I see where your great intel comes from

Calling me a fence-sitter is just frankly, absurd. Anyone who knows me, knows it doesnt matter what alliance is in my galaxy, I will hit whatever targets the HC want hit. Not only will I use my own fleet, I will also be organising the attacks. And I would never send someone on an attack that I wouldnt launch on myslef.

Disc I am guessing this is cause someone landed on you with a few bs, you tried FC'ing em, and got your arse handed to you on a plate.

Good luck in the coming days. You will certainly need it from me.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote