Thread: Genesis II
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 17:18   #30
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about
Re: Genesis II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
[Handbag Control]
Handbags away guys. IRC is a wonderful place for this =p

Harrism: I don't agree with you. Simply said. The most inactive ones last round was probably me while I was in school and working. ND was running smoothly more or less, and people were goofing off. Granted, it wasn't to the degree of past rounds, but I think everyone was still having a more or less grande olde time. Ponies and all

Hes: going to be really quite difficult to trump NoS, as next round... methinks they either become the peons of someone in order to survive... Or they'll try and do it again. Doubt ND will follow that path =p

Duck: I don't feel you have much you can say on this matter. The reasons you left were pretty Pitiful I had a decent amount of respect for you and what you did in the past rounds. However. Then you went and pulled a stunt like this, and thus.... *shakes head*

h3ll:

mast: harrism thinks ND is inactive. You think ND isn't. Congratulations, this is what we call the proverbial stalemate Either way, there's really no point in trying to drag their/our name through the mud with this stuff-stirring and the like. =/

[/Handbag control]

damnit, someone removed my post.. i wonder why. it wasnt agaisnt the rules a bit, was it? *sigh*.

Squidly:

I've no idea what you are talking about. what does trump stand for? :I
and what exactly did you mean when you said theyll try to do it again? do what again?

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote