Thread: r21 Prediction
View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 23:26   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: r21 Prediction

Because score is only counted by what you gain while you're not in another tag I doubt we'll win. Plus some of our more idiotic members insist on going to other alliances and playing there and then when it all goes horribly wrong because, let's face it, they're playing for angels I get "hay jbg, sponsor me back into ascendancy man". Well guess what ****heads I'm not sponsoring any of you terminally braindead people back in. I'm still trying to recover from the fact we let in alki in last round.

God that was horrible

Personally I reckon wolfpack will win although if angels collapse pretty quickly I suppose CT probably will. Realistically we'll end up like fifth or something fairly meaningless unless a good opportunity presents itself in which case we'll probably take it, and you, in the ass.