Thread: Exception Idea
View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 11:13   #13
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exception Idea

You views were taken on board to a certain degree as you will no doupt see eventually.

And im pleased that you are dead opposed to the idea. To be honest i just wanted a reaction with some feed back. Wether positive or negative. Its why i posted it i didnt know if it was a good idea for players. Its a good idea for Multihunters but im no longer a player and cant guage if its good or bad from your point of view.

What i would like is a bit more feed back from others though i know heartless and kloopy are against it but how do others feel. If this was introduced it would mean that other limitations could be laxed quite significantly as the use of these to abuse would become overly difficult.