View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2010, 08:48   #149
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Pardon? Was we discussing money? We were discussing how you catch somone whos breaking the law and bring them to justice. Dunno about you but if i got a letter through the door claiming i had to go to the police station as i had just murdered somone im not going to take that to seriously. On the other hand if i had the swat team banging down my door... well you get my point.
For someone throwing metaphors around you sure have a hard time understanding other's.

To make it simpler:

For murder you would be arrested and need to go to court for trial, 'just as' for cheating you are closed and need to come to #multihunters for 'trial'.

For speeding you get your ticket through the mail, for abusive fleetnames you get a warning and a mail. No need to go to the court/mh chan.

Last edited by Patrikc; 27 Jun 2010 at 09:01.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote