View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2010, 08:18   #148
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn View Post
also re: to your last post, yes there is a set of rules. i got them when i mh'd like 20 years ago or whenever that was (sure feels like that long ago!). and as long as the game has been played it's never been public knowledge. .

This isnt true. As such. When i was MH manager myself and Squishy used to do a post at the beggining of the rounds informing members of the rules and tried to be as descriptive as possible as to what we would enforce without giving to much away to breach the NDA. Example of this is here:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=189492

Now in that post myself and the rest of the MH team got togther and decided to try and explain the rules as best we could (even pasting the EULA) so that way members know what to expect. I have asked the current MH team to do somthing like this for many years since (for some reason my other threads have vanished off the forums... think when i was arguing with Fiery over the support planet rule stuff around 10 rounds ago my threads 'vanished'.. conspiracy? anyway thats another story...) But this is the type of thing i was trying to point out to light earlier.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote