View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 11:28   #129
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
They dont get payed or any priase for doing this job other then blatent abuse. (shown in this thread) Sure new MHs make mistakes..

I think the general problem with the public perception on multihunters isn't that they make mistakes. They don't get flamed and grilled for making mistakes. I'm fairly certain every human makes mistakes every now and then, but what makes the difference between an arrogant person and a person committed to his task for less self-centric reasons is admittance.

Multihunters generally come out as a very, very arrogant bunch of people because a lot of them, in their grips of power, look down on their customers, and if they do make a mistake, you'll never see one go "Okay, we're sorry, we might have made a bad judgement call - we'll try work on our procedures to prevent this from happening again". Instead, you'll come up with more or less made up stuff that seems somehow coherent with an inconsistent set of garbage called rules "well I think it insults women" (ie. "I deleted it because it ticked me bad vibes").

If the multihunters were easier to approach, harder to get looked down by, and appeared more "humane" you might find you'd be a lot less prone to flamage. The arrogant "I'm always right, I have the power to do what I want with your account" -type of a multihunter is extremely provocative.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote