View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 17:04   #113
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

the multihunters have always had problems.. because let's face it, no one wants to do it. the few that do get abused by the players so it's no wonder they turn into big jerks themselves. i mean it sounds like insulting butter has become a new pa pastime. would you want to put up with that? that being said, the mh's also have to realize that they WILL get abused and learn to get over it. they're supposed to be totally unbiased. but i think it's hypocritical to say that they're supposed to be unbiased and fair, and then insult the crap out of them, and then whine when you get banned, or closed.

though i don't think rico said anything in the above link that deserves a ban, it looks more of a case of butter being fed up with the abuse. you know there's a quote that kind of fits this situation. if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!