View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2015, 17:11   #50
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Inc stats discussion pos R63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
You were hitting us as soon as you knew bf were. I don't know whether it was coordinated or not but we were getting a lot of rainbows fleets considering as you say we aren't forted so you would have had to specifically targeted us. I even said to you and cr0 you don't know what you are getting into and if you didn't stop hitting us we would hit you right back as soon as we were done with bf.

You then went on to suggest we suddenly decided to target you out of the blue.

I fully agree with mz comment about silence. You never once came to p3ng suggesting we were hitting you or giving you too much inc. However I came to you and cr0 and asked why you were hitting us. You then stated we had hit you first. There was no going back from that point as it was a completely pointless argument. We were at war with bf for nearly a week and you tried to say we had been targeting you. The truth is you wanted to be above us and decided to follow bf in the hope we wouldn't bother hitting you back.
I dont think we joined the BF/p3ng war, i think the eventualy hostile came after you had CFed with BF?
900ish out of the 1100ish p3ng incs came in the second half of the round.
On a "normal" night at war with p3ng it was 40-70 fleets incomming from you.
BowS being the most active alliance in regards to sending out fleets on attack, 10 incomming fleet on average daily from BowS the first half of the round is certainly not that much.

No, we did not come to you saying that you were giving us too much incs, as you wernt giving us any basicly. After the "official" war declaration i had several atempts to get ReligFree/FL to negotiate a cooldown between us. In the past you have been very good at comming up with logs and screenshots of private convos, and i encourage you to come up with one from this round where you came to me asking why we were giving you a hard time.
This round BowS tried to be above as many as possibole, being above you would just be a part of that goal, though ptargetting p3nguins out of the blue would not be one of the ways i wouldve gone about it to achieve it.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote