View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2015, 16:32   #46
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Inc stats discussion pos R63

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Accusing you of comming with "bogus data" is getting a bit old, but aint the stats that bram gave us suggesting that your max incomming was 185 inc over a 24 hour period, and that you only had 6 days with 120+ incs?
Our total incoming fleets does not mathematically make sense if you use Bram's "data". For example, if we did receive a maximum of 185 fleets for a maximum of 6 days, that's only a 1/4 of our total incoming. And besides, as I was personally DCing, I did see on some occasions hitting over 200 fleets, especially when p3n/FL/Ultores/norse/Hodors hit us.

We were coordinated against on 4 separate periods, each period lasting around 4 days, so that's about 16 days that we experienced concentrated incoming. On the first two periods, we experienced the highest amount of fleets (in the region of 200-220 a night), on the last two, it started to die down and it was around 120-150.

I haven't read Bram's stats personally myself, but if he's claiming that we received a maximum of 185 fleets a night, then his "stats" are wrong or he's lying. I don't need your approval or anyone elses for that matter, I personally witnessed the fleets on our defence page as I was helping to coordinate defence. Hell I even did a screenshot on one occasion which shows on that occasion we were on 210 fleets (I think it was the second wave of concentrated attacks). Of course, if anyone wants to see this screenshot to validate my claims, feel free to ask for it. I will not provide it on the forums due to upsetting the moderators with spam.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote