View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2015, 08:19   #22
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Inc stats discussion pos R63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Clearly you dont know all the details but thats fine. Fl dropped a nap with no warning, no cool down and an agreement we had committed to til end of round.

Fl aren't worth shit anymore. This is twice they have dropped such naps with p3ng. We have had many opportunities to drop naps with them for our own gain but stuck with them. Sad to say they would rather have enemies than friends.

I'll make it clear now also. I have no problem hitting bows whilst they allow butcher to run their politics. They jump on the wagon as soon as they see amother ally getting inc but dislike the consequences. I stuck by bows for many rounds and convinced allies not to hit them when they had the chance. I've worked perfectly fine with their hc until it comes to butcher. If they want to talk and fix things then he isn't the one to do it.
I love how you are avoiding the obvious here. According to FL and many other allies p3ng had agreed to hit a certain target, claimed targets accordingly, then without telling the others in "the block", went hitting something else.
Sadly, BowS hadnt "jumped on the wagon", so i wernt in that "block channel", so i just go by what i was told, wich in my perfect little work sounds exactly like something p3nguins wouldve done.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote