View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2010, 00:58   #11
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So it turns out fat is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
ketoacidosis is only a problem if you have diabetes!!
Yeah the waterweight is a bit of a falsedawn for the first few weeks in terms of "weight" loss, but I really am nearly down a belt hole!!!!!!! Apparently clothes fitting better really is more down to fat loss rather than just the body dropping water weight.

Either way you need to stop eating sugar.
It is also a problem for alcoholics and others who have effectively destroyed their liver. However, thank you for this post, I hadn't revisited the current wisdom on the problem. It doesn't help me much but still, you were right.