View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2013, 23:31   #103
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold
Re: round so far in the eye of a member of rock hc

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
At no point during the round did we ground to save a single planet/gal, but I guess you know this best right?
This is a bit different to "flagshipping" per se. Grounding an entire alliance for one planet would be the absolute extreme end of that surely? The last time i read these boards we were busy hearing from the elite of pa (perhaps not you, but certainly ult players) how ronin getting extra def because he dc'd, with a few others, the entire of ct's inc, meant that ct could never hope to compete because of such elitist/corrupt/lazy/whatever policy.
Would you mind telling us roughly how much you do flagship planets (namely last round)? I remember ct hitting one gal a few times and pretty much nothing getting through. I don't know if you did in fact do this (no idea how to check the stats for this stuff), but if you ground your alliance because technically you suspect more than one gal is going to get hit, but you already know you're going to be sending 80% of your def to one galaxy, doesn't this constitute flagshipping?
oil is offline   Reply With Quote