Thread: 1up Meet
View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 00:45   #10
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: 1up Meet

I hate leaving the till area. It's taken me around 10 minutes just to get from it to the staff door at times just because of the amount of stoppage by customers.

It took me far too long to realize who pig was but at the time I had gritted my teeth and wanted to get out back as soon as possible in order to retrieve some stock from outback. It's surprising to me it took me that long to figure out why the 1up mushroom had been mentioned. Once I even attempted to prise the 1up small sticker we have out back to put on my badge.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote